This page will be used to help me keep track of changes/ updates on the blog. All items listed will be from June 2011 onwards.
November 2011- June 2012:
- Phil Stewart added as Admin. in the Hatshepsut Project group on Facebook.
- The birth of my son, Aidan Stuart Tyler in early 2012.
- Hatshepsut Project Museum Database Blog deleted by me- giving me time for other projects.
- A very important step forward on Facebook, a database of photos, begins.
- Phil Stewart begins the Hatshepsut and Neferure Scarab Project on Facebook. More to follow on this.
- 41 items added to the database (Berlin Museum)
- 9 items added to the database (Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge)
- Rita Murray is added as an Administrator on the "Hatshepsut Project Group" on Facebook. We have around 185 members to date and is growing rapidly.
- Blog posting resumed. Posts will continue being linked to Twitter.
- Computer problems hamper progress in September. Currently working on a fix.
- Database entries minimised to allow for posting of online documents and other areas.
- Database current entries being reviewed, links being added.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Added to Database (some work still needed)
- To Do: Tidy up Pages: Museums, Sites
- Purchase made of books to aid further research. One on Scarab Beetles, one on Statues
- Story breaks stating Hatshepsut may have been poisoned.
- Links being checked at random. Bad links replaced and further links added where needed (ongoing)
- Hatshepsut Database updated with further items (ongoing), new museums noted.
- Removal of link between Blog and Facebook. Updates will be done manually.
- Ongoing issues linking all posts to Twitter rectified
- Reviewing future projects including Hatshepsut Project on Flickr and posting on the Osiride Head Project.
- Hatshepsut Project Group opened up on Facebook
- Further Sites, Museums, Officials and artifacts located
- Database data input begun
- Hatshepsut Project now on TWITTER
- Link added to Royal Ontario Museum (Egyptian Collections)
- Database of Hatshepsut artifacts begun. Not currently on view publicly.
- Removed Favourite Sites page. These sites are accessible as Labels.
- Museums and Sites Pages removed. Separate Tabs for each added instead.
- Deleted duplicate labels and added further labels where appropriate (ongoing)
- Djehuty post updated (TT11 new findings)
- Updated the Cleveland Museum post (due to update from Dr Andrzej Cwiek)
- Fonts changed for better appearance
- Updated Main Deir el Bahri photo (re sized)
- Page added, "Hatshepsut Project Updates"
- Email subscription option added to blog
- Additional Pages moved to top of blog. Renamed "Hatshepsut Project Tabs"
- Email Posting option added to blog (untested)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art database link updated (due to further items available to view)